This exciting course taught by John Grinder, Carmen Bostic St Clair and Michael Carroll stands out on the basis that it incorporates New Code NLP as a primary model for coaching in addition to specialist dynamic coaching formats designed and utilised by the trainers in their own coaching practices.
Coaching is one of the most exciting and rewarding applications of NLP. It also is one of the most prosperous with NLP trained coaches creating an abundant lifestyle for themselves, whilst stimulating change, creativity and choice for clients. If you are seeking a coaching based career, or you would like to incorporate coaching into your current activities, look no further as this module has all the qualities to propel you into something very exciting.
New Code NLP underpins this course incorporating models which provide rapid and lasting change in clients. New Code NLP emerged in NLP in the post Grinder/Bandler years to provide a radical framework for a more efficient form of NLP that utilises high performance states in the change process. New Code NLP is constantly developing and you are assured of the latest coaching models. In recent years, in the NLP field, a course that does not include New Code NLP is not considered a course that is in keeping with modern NLP. As a coach it is important you stay current and ahead of the field.
NLP was the original coaching model with the first model ‘the meta model’ as a tool for directing attention to different aspects in the client’s map. NLP rapidly grew as a system for enabling anyone to have more choice in life. Coaching is about creating choice where previously choices were lacking. In this course you will learn tools to help yourself and your clients experience more choice in life.
A unique element to the International Coaching Certification is the specialist coaching models you will learn from John, Carmen and Michael who have developed these processes from their extensive experience in their own coaching practices. The Specialist Coaching Models integrate Classic and New Code NLP patterning and will give you a structure for coaching your clients that is different from anything out there in the coaching world.
To attend, you will be certified as an NLP Practitioner (or equivalent) or attended the NLP Academy Core Skills course. Most attendees now want to embark on a coaching career or will already be working as a coach and want to incorporate New Code NLP and the dynamic coaching framework that John, Carmen and Michael have developed into their practices.
The evaluation day takes place on the 28th May where participants will participate in a series of practical exercises to demonstrate their skill and competency on what was covered during the course.
The following certificates will be awarded on completion of successful evaluation:
- New Code NLP Practitioner
- International NLP Coach (There will be post course tasks assigned to complete this certification)
What You Will Learn
At this course you will learn the following:
- How to apply classic NLP with coaching
- Transforming classic code NLP to Coaching contexts
- Moving on from the pure left brain style of coaching using non linear formats to access the creative mind
- Responding systematically and non-verbally to build responsiveness in clients
- Utilising and manipulating natural anchors for natural lasting change
- Provocative language styles to stimulate active non-verbal responses and action
- Elicit specific information from the client as an integral part of the coaching experience
- Precision Model and Verbal Package to specify language and set direction
- Metaphors to stimulate the unconscious to assist the client with creative solutions
- Use NLP language models for precise and influential communication
- The use of multiple representational systems in language and non-verbal behaviour to pace the client, focus on outcome and orchestrate new options
New Code NLP in coaching
- The New Code NLP distinction
- Accessing high performance states through New Code NLP formats
- Accessing states which obliterate attachment to historic unresourceful states
- Calibrating subtle almost undetectable unconscious signals to create choice in life
- Sanctuary pattern, what to do when a client accesses a state so quickly choice is lost or the state creeps up slowly the client does not detect it until choice is lost.
- Recognising and working with the incompatible split between conscious and unconscious movements
Setting direction and creating options
- Representational System manipulation, working in different systems and recognising when a system with new choice is underused
- The use of focussing ‘attention’ to the client to stimulate congruent action
- Moving from outcome to intention to help clients get more from life
- The use of tasking to help the client set his/her own direction
The coach and client relationship
- Doing what it takes within the ethical boundaries of the relationship of a coach
- Being clear about the boundaries
- The role of the Coach
- How to avoid client over-dependency
Framing, Process and Evidence in coaching
- Setting the original frame and how to frame the ongoing processes
- How to ensure your clients KNOW they are responsible for their own success
- Gaining clarity with evidence of success
- Understanding outcomes
Real coaching for the real world
- Setting up coaching interventions
- Testing the results through misdirection and provocation
- Testing congruency with the goal
- Measuring results through tasking
The Three Stage Coaching Protocol
- How people create the perception of being stuck, an breaking that stuck illusion
- Calibrating to static meta model patterns that direct attention and maintain the current reality and shifting to a different reality through linguistic challenges
- Interacting in the current metaphor of the client to create movement
- Provocation and non verbal coaching interactions
- Creating a space where choices can emerge using high performance states
- How to build an end result far greater than the original outcome
- The future, new behaviours choices and outcomes that are lasting
After the course
The following certificates will be issue once you have successfully completed the certification requirements:
- New Code NLP Practitioner
- International NLP Coach (There will be post course work assigned to you in order to complete this certificate)
Whether you are a practising coach, a new coach, a business manager who coaches a team, a sports coach, a life coach, an executive coach, a parent, a youth leader, teacher, community leader or therapist, you will learn tools to swiftly propel people into states of excellence where a higher quality of performance is experienced.