Forum Message

Topic: Re:Confused about Overlap of Nonverbal models of excellence
Posted by: John Grinder and Carmen Bostic
Date/Time: 16/11/2002 17:19:50

Keith

Try this:

The "this" that starts the third sentence refers to the inductive process of arriving at a set of design variables.

Further, you ask whether the three processes,

a) a process akin to the kind of unconscious assimilation of patterning
b) their deployment during imitation, and
c) the unconscious editing that spontaneously occurred.

Yes, these are three ways that Bandler and I (JG) arrived inductively at the set of design variables that took the form of the New Code in my case and presumably, the DHE in Bandler's case.

The confusion we managed to induce in you was not intentional. Finally, you say,

"I would like to understand why this information is actually more important than other points made in the book."

We are not of the opinion that this information is more important than other points made in the book. The information offered is our attempt to alert the readers to the benefits of less words and more actions - this inductive development of the set of design variables through the processes enumerated are the natural consequence of years of intense research (modeling) and application of the patterns modeled. It is intended to get people off their ass and doing things so that the unconscious has adequate material to make such generalizations.

John and Carmen

Entire Thread

TopicDate PostedPosted By
Confused about Overlap of Nonverbal models of excellence13/11/2002 20:10:19Keith Fail
     Re: Still Confused about Overlap of Nonverbal models of excellence16/11/2002 05:38:57Keith Fail
     Re:Confused about Overlap of Nonverbal models of excellence16/11/2002 07:02:48Stephen Michael Hawley
          Re:Re:Confused about Overlap of Nonverbal models of excellence19/11/2002 17:14:26Keith Fail
     Re:Confused about Overlap of Nonverbal models of excellence16/11/2002 17:19:50John Grinder and Carmen Bostic
          Re:Re:Confused about Overlap of Nonverbal models of excellence19/11/2002 17:20:32Keith Fail

Forum Home