Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Re:New Code: games - field report. A slight add to games.
Posted by: Robert
Date/Time: 03/11/2002 09:51:05

Thomas,
"""4. Add the third scope to the decision circle.
"""
How?
(I assume you are not suggesting a collapse of perceptual positions.)

No.

Thats not possible btw.

What happens are that the change to how the person use desicions in that context changes.
Since desicions are metastructures they will be one of the first things to change.

On a more sidenote thats a way to resolving paradoxes which are a current theme in my work atm.
I guess it solves the riddle with scizhophrenia.

There is no collapsing since the 3 scope adds to the 2 one. (expanding)
To solve a problem you cant use the same thinking as the thinking who created the problem or add the current thinking who tryied to solve things.
Since it was Einstein who stated something like that and i solve his riddle with this, am I a genius also? ;)

Of course.
Then again we all are, isnt that nice to think...

I can understand why people like to add a contentfree change as a basic learning pattern. Then when mastered you can move beyound that scope of learning to go where few go. ;)

One criteria to be taking time to notice are when you add the 3 to the 2 then wait until the physical changes has integrated and broaden the 2 positions. One of the problem with consious startegies is that people get stuck. They get stuck since they learned how to cope with something and when those options runs out they go into a state where they try to solve the problem.

Now, if that goes on for some time they end up being more stuck and in the end up in theraphy. If you do this and learn people things like this pattern then they will sooner or later have a simple strategy to shift trough times at hand.

This is a consious way of making explicit unconsious strategy. Its a model of how many geniuses solve there problems.

Thats the genius of that pattern and whats been lacking in the NLP field.

Comments?
(After done the pattern duh ;)

/Robert

Entire Thread

TopicDate PostedPosted By
New Code: games and what would happen if? 03/06/2002 01:51:54Michael Carroll
     Re:New Code: games and what would happen if? 25/10/2002 02:13:32bjornles
          Re:Re:New Code: games and what would happen if? 27/10/2002 01:48:48Michael Carroll
               Re:Re:Re:New Code: games and what would happen if? 27/10/2002 22:11:10bjornles
     Re:New Code: games - field report.25/10/2002 06:49:38Thomas
          Re:Re:New Code: games - field report. A slight add to games.30/10/2002 22:29:28Robert
               Re:Re:Re:New Code: games - field report. A slight add to games.30/10/2002 23:26:13Thomas
                    Re:Re:Re:Re:New Code: games - field report. A slight add to games.31/10/2002 20:57:55Robert
                         Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:New Code: games - field report. A slight add to games.01/11/2002 08:47:48Thomas
                              Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:New Code: games - field report. A slight add to games.02/11/2002 23:28:33Robert
               Re:Re:Re:New Code: games - field report. A slight add to games.30/10/2002 23:53:18Thomas
                    Re:Re:Re:Re:New Code: games - field report. A slight add to games.03/11/2002 09:51:05Robert

Forum Home