Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Calibration to unconscious
Posted by: Stephen
Date/Time: 02/12/2002 01:34:07

Hi Lewis, You post "I also notice where they "project" their inner experiences in the space around them, using that location as subsequent feedback." This resonates well with some things that I have noticed in my own life and the actions of others... If what you are writing is what I think it is, that is. I get the distinct impression that my INTERNAL world is more accurately around me much like an aura. So that I experience my "thinking" in the areas surrounding my physical body. If someone were to ask me to picture something, that something is pictured as external to me; though not with the distinct weight that I give to something such as a chair or another physical object that is in the room where I am.

Is this what you have in mind? When I have something "IN MIND" it seems that my body is contained within the sphere of my mind. And the "THOUGHT" is represented on the inner surface or within the cloud of the aura around me.

I have noticed and heard it said that you can get in the way of other people's pictures. And also directly move the information from one area to another within their sphere.

Be well,

Stephen

Entire Thread

TopicDate PostedPosted By
Calibration to unconscious30/11/2002 11:46:12Lewis Walker
     Re:Calibration to unconscious30/11/2002 16:19:56Carmen Bostic St. Clair and John Grinder
          Re:Re:Calibration to unconscious01/12/2002 14:39:04Lewis Walker
               Re:Re:Re:Calibration to unconscious01/12/2002 22:07:41Carmen Bostic St. Clair and John Grinder
                    Re:Re:Re:Re:Calibration to unconscious02/12/2002 13:46:02Lewis Walker
               Re:Re:Re:Calibration to unconscious02/12/2002 01:34:07Stephen

Forum Home